You can visit GoogleBooking Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide GoogleBooking with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on GoogleBooking servers.
When you visit GoogleBooking Website, use GoogleBooking Services and or reply to ads or other content, GoogleBooking automatically collects the information sent to it by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
· information from your interaction with GoogleBooking Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.GoogleBooking.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information GoogleBooking collects through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
GoogleBooking collect and store any information you enter on its Website or that you provide to it when you use its Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide to GoogleBooking when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
- additional information that you may provide to GoogleBooking through social media sites or third party Services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through GoogleBooking Website or correspondence that is sent to GoogleBooking, and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device
GoogleBooking may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to its account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
You agree that GoogleBooking may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to its Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve GoogleBooking Services, content and ads;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when GoogleBooking collected the information, and
- to consider you as a potential candidate if you choose to upload your resume through GoogleBooking careers page.
GoogleBooking may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials. GoogleBooking can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and others.
- service providers with whom GoogleBooking have entered into an agreement to help GoogleBooking provide its Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of GoogleBooking.com Ltd.
o to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
o if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
o if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via GoogleBooking , e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
- companies that GoogleBooking intends to merge with in the context of a re-organization or that acquire GoogleBooking ;
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser
GoogleBooking Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since GoogleBooking Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, GoogleBooking recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through GoogleBooking Website and therefore GoogleBooking cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
Furthermore, you agree that GoogleBooking may use the information collected to send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by GoogleBooking .
GoogleBooking will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent which is implied by you visiting the website, or any of the related applications or using any of GoogleBooking services. GoogleBooking may combine your information with information it collects from other companies and use it to improve and personalize its Services and functionalities.
You can modify your own information by logging into your GoogleBooking account. When you place a classified ad, you may not be able to change your listing or delete your message.
GoogleBooking protects your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact GoogleBooking Customer Support Unit at the “Contact Us” page.
Abuse and unsolicited commercial communications (“spam”): GoogleBooking does not tolerate abuse of its Website. You do not have permission to add other GoogleBooking users to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes, even if a user has purchased something from you, unless the user has given his explicit consent. If you notice that someone is abusing GoogleBooking Website (spam or spoof emails), please notify us at “Contact Us” page.
For any inquiries you can call our phone number from 9 am to 6 pm (Jordan timing) on following phone number: